A Market leading Lloyd's syndicate is looking for a Senior Sox Accountant to join its high performance finance team. You will be managing and overseeing the Sox and wider controls processes, managing relationships between the business, finance and audit. In this role you will play the lead role in improving the controls framework and managing all finance transformation within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of the annual Sox processes
- Impact analysis of financial change
- Improve wider control frameworks
- deep dive on areas of reporting
- Supporting other areas of the business when necessary
Key skills and experience:
- ACA Qualified
- Sox Experience
- Appreciation of controls frameworks
- Ability to communicate well with senior executives and management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business in a role that is critical to the success of the business and drive your career.
If you are interested in being considered for this position please apply online.