Senior PHP Developer - Insurance
We are currently for an experienced PHP, Linux, Apache, MySQL back end web developer on behalf of a market-leading insurance organisation based in Watford, Hertfordshire. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a talented PHP, Linux, Apache, MySQL back end web developer to be involved in a combination of new, bleeding-edge, Greenfield development work on some of their new products along with some legacy migration work. This PHP, Linux, Apache, MySQL back end web developer opportunity will suit PHP, Linux, MySQL back end web developers who have a natural flair for design and development and enjoy working in a forward-thinking environment.
Back End Developer Requirements
* Proven experience of working as a Back End Developer
* Experience in the Linux Server, particularly the LAMP configuration.
* Experience of using MVC frameworks is essential (zend, codeigniter, laravel, phalcon, yii, etc all considered_
* Experience of working to End-Point API's
* Natural flair for design and creative development
* Any experience with API integrations using SOAP / REST / XML would also be beneficial
This PHP, Linux, Apache, MySQL back end web developer role is urgent and we will be shortlisting for interview imminently. If you are interested then do not miss out, please submit your CV now for immediate consideration. The salary on this role is negotiable depending on experience and comes with a comprehensive benefits package
PHP, Linux, Apache, MySQL, Design, Development, Data, Back End, Web, Experience.