Senior Data Architect (Azure)
A global advisory client currently is looking for a Senior Data Architect. The role can be based in any of the Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham regions - working across a remote and office balance. The overall package is c£six figures; carrying a broad and competitive benefits package.
In this role you will
* Lead the design and architecture of complex Data & Analytics projects and programmes
* Build strong and sustainable relationships
* Own and ensure quality in the end to end project lifecycle from ideation through to benefits realisation
* This role will give the right candidate senior exposure at PwC and will present opportunities for progression.
* Experienced architecture & data analytics solutions on cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure)
* Strong knowledge of data modelling and data architecture skills.
* Experience in reference and master data management.
* Knowledgeable on the relevance and importance of data governance to data architecture in a modern data platform.
* Knowledge of networking and security configurations in relation to the cloud platforms, able to adapt to client specifications (virtual networks, hybrid cloud configurations, role based access control etc)
* Strong business acumen in relation to data and analytics within at least one function (e.g Marketing, Sales, Finance, Workforce, Procurement etc.) and with some industry specialism, ideally in the commercial sector (Retail, Consumer, Transportation, Utilities or Telco)
* Experience architecting data analytics solutions on cloud platforms.
* Good experience utilising the various non structured and structured storage and database solutions
* Strong knowledge of data modelling and data architecture
* Experience in reference and master data management across operational and analytical systems
* Strong business acumen in relation to data and analytics