Security Engineer - SOC, Tools, Engineer
Up to £70,000
We are currently in the market for a number of talented and experienced Security Engineers on behalf of a global market-leading organisation who are based in Warwickshire. This is an excellent opportunity to operate on a global scale in providing technical security engineering SME advice across the group and will see the successful Security Engineers contribute significantly towards the delivery of the organisations Cyber Security vision.
Security Engineer Requirements
* Strong general experience in Security Engineering around tool configuration and tool management
* Previous experience of providing SME advice in developing correlation logic and signatures across the security tool-set
* Strong experience of SIEM tools and web proxies (Ideally blue-coat) would be advantageous
* Vulnerability assessments
* End-point security tool-sets
* Network security technologies
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Adaptability and aptitude for learning new skills and technologies
These Security Engineer roles are based in Warwickshire and are commutable from Birmingham, Warwick, Coventry Leamington Spa, Banbury, Rugby, Redditch and Stratford, amidst other locations. The salary on offer is up to £70,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
These Security Engineer opportunities are urgent, and we will be shortlisting for interview immediately so please send your CV for immediate consideration, should you be interested.
SOC, Tools, Engineer, Configuration, SIEM, Security, Cyber, Network, Firewall, Router, Switching, Experience.