React.js Developer ( Start-up with shares options )
£41000 - £70000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Senior React.js developer to join a global start up business based in Central London. The Front-end Developer is needed to support the development of a rich chat application that is responsive across mobile and desktop.
This start-up organisation was founded around 3 - 4 years ago and is owned and lead by an industry disrupter /enabler who is positively shaking up the market and has featured on TED Talks and been voted a Tech 50 Champion.
* The opportunity to work with and trial bleeding edge tech and work on true greenfield projects.
* As the leadership team in this organisation are based all around the world, you will get the opportunity to meet up with colleagues for 'business meetings' in locations such as Ibiza, New York & Hong Kong etc.
* On top of a negotiable salary you will get shares in the business plus a benefits package that you can mold yourself.
* 3 years strong experience developing and implementing responsive web apps using React.js
* Strong experience with another .js language is also supported
* Experience with PWAs, GraphQL and AWS Cognito would also be useful.
To be successful in this role you would be a proactive communicator, both with other developers and key team members (Product, Test Engineer, Design & UX etc) and will be able to parallel your development work with code reviews, maintaining source control & merging code branches.