Python Developer | Python, Linux,
City of London
£70,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a market-leading financial institution based in the city. They are looking for a talented, self-motivated Python developer to join their IT team, following the recent expansion of their department.
You will be responsible for the support and development of bleeding-edge trading applications, using Python within a Linux environment. This role will allow you to work on the trade floor, giving you an opportunity to work with experienced traders and researchers in a fast-paced environment.
Python Developer Requirements:
* Proven experience of coding in Python (At least 2 years)
* Experience of working within a Linux Environment
* Strong academic background - A Levels and a 2:1 from a recognised University
* Willingness & aptitude for learning new skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills
This excellent opportunity is complemented with a competitive salary and the ideal candidate will have between 2-5 years' experience of Python development post-university within a Linux environment, otherwise this role will not be suitable.
Keywords: Python, Linux, Finance, Investments, Banking, Market, Front Office, Developer.