£45,000 per annum
The Project Manager will be required to report directly to the Programme Director and will provide support to the partner engagement manager with the follow up internal reconciliation work when vetting for new collaboration opportunities with start-ups. They are needing a Project Manager to manage all aspects of the onboarding process for using agile and interactive project management methodologies. The Project Manager should have excellent communications and stakeholder management skills and be able to operate well in fast and dynamic environment.
This business are financially backed by a large, multi-national insurer and predominantly work with InsureTech organisations.
The required skills for this Project Manager:
* 2-5 years of project management experience
* IT project management and agile experience would be preferred
* Ideally someone with experience working with start-ups
* Some Business Analysis/Testing experience
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Someone who is dynamic and willing to learn more and expand their career as a Project Manager
* Experience in communicating and presenting to the senior management
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a dynamic start up organisation who work with a number of different start ups in London and support them through their growth and change using their infrastructure and advice.
If this sounds like something of interest please do Apply with your CV.
Keywords: Project Manager/Junior Project Manager/Re-Insurance/Insurance