PHP Back-End Developer
£45000 - £50000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a PHP Back-End Developer on behalf of a market-leading insurance business based in Hertfordshire. This role will see you responsible for a combination of BAU and Greenfield project work and in taking responsibility for a couple of the company's flagship software products.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a talented Developer to be involved in a combination of new, cutting-edge, Greenfield development work on some of their new products along with some legacy migration work. This opportunity will suit Developers who have a natural flair for design and development and enjoy working in a forward-thinking environment.
* Proven experience of working as a Back End Developer
* Linux Server, particularly the LAMP configuration.
* Experience of using MVC frameworks is essential (zend, codeigniter, laravel, phalcon, yii, etc all considered)
* Experience of working to End-Point API's
* Natural flair for design and creative development
* Any experience with API integrations using SOAP / REST / XML would also be beneficial