£40000 - £60000 per annum
As the Mid - Senior Software Developer you will be working within a newly formed Manchester Development team, playing a critical role in building the companies next gen of customer-focused software.
As the Mid - Senior Software Developer you will be helping to set the coding standards & patterns that will be used across their new cloud-based application platform, working with embedded UX, QA & DevOps experts to build re-usable services & components.
Important skills include:
* 2 - 5+ years' experience as a software engineer using .NET Core
* In-depth knowledge of relational databases
* Experience with test automation software
* Experience with TDD and BDD
* Experience with microservices based architecture
* Experience with serverless architecture including Lambda functions
* Experience working in an Agile software development environment