Manager - Financial Services
Up to £95,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Manager / Managing Consultant on behalf of a growing, yet established consulting organisation based in the City of London. The Managing Consultant will operate in a client-facing role and will take a lead role in implementation project delivery for Wealth Management and Investment Banking organisations in the UK (London), though flexibility is expected as some projects may fall outside of the UK. The Manging Consultant must have previous experience of working in advisory / consultancy within Financial Services and should have a strong background Database technology. The role will see the successful candidate be responsible for the implementation of a complex, data-driven Banking System called Avaloq, across their FS client-base, with project lifecycles lasting anywhere between 3 months to 3 years.
Managing Consultant Requirements
* Previous experience of management consulting, ideally within Financial Services
* Previous experience of leading projects / teams
* Practical understanding of relational database technologies - Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server, etc.
* Ideally some programming experience in C++, Python, Java or C# though other languages are also considered
* Stakeholder engagement
* Requirement gathering
* End-user training
* Strong academic background including a 2:1 or above in a technical / highly numerate discipline from an established University is essential
* Experience with Avaloq Banking system would be massively beneficial though is not essential
* Any foreign languages would be advantageous though not essential - German or French ideally.
This Managing Consultant role is urgent, and we will be looking for shortlist for interview with immediate effect. If you are looking to take the next step in your career development, in joining an organisation who offer unlimited growth, training and progression opportunities then apply now for immediate consideration.
Oracle, IT, Consultant, Avaloq, Database, Programming, C++, Python, Java, Integration, Manager, Lead, Experience.