Maintenance Supervisor required ASAP
£35000 - £40000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a long established property maintenance organisation who are on a great development path and who offer excellent career progression.
The ideal candidate must have experience of undertaking pre and post inspections in both void and occupied properties.
Your primary role will be to support the maintenance team in delivering the services to the greatest standard reporting to managers and clients to agreed timescales.
Duties will include;
- Support the maintenance team to manage a quick turnaround of voids
- Undertake pre and post inspections in both void and occupied properties
- Issue work orders following inspection
- Liaise with occupants and contractors
- Ensure all work orders are written up and records are up to date
- Monitoring progress of all the works
- Ensuring that all Health & Safety procedures and processes are adhered by all staff
- Providing written reports and analysis to management
- Ensuring a high quality of workmanship
- Gather customer satisfaction data and repairs data.
What is required:
- Experience in a supervisory role within voids contracts in social housing
- Experience in preparing jobs specifications
- Knowledge of SOR codes
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Good time management
- Computer literate
- UK driving licence
What you receive in turn:
- Company vehicle and mobile phone
- Long term contract after probation period
- In-house training
- Great team to work with and promotion opportunities within a growing company
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel with us please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.