Junior Education Manager
£12500 - £21000 per annum
We are a well established and dynamic provider, having been providing one-to-one tuition for students up to A-levels for the past twenty-five years. The Centre provides quality tuition in Math, English and Science to students of a diverse range of abilities from Year 4 to Year 13 in the evenings after school and on weekends.
* Managing the timetable on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and ensuring tutors and students are informed of changes in a timely manner.
* Managing student and staff records and keeping these updated.
* Coordinating student and staff feedback and providing regular reports.
* Coordinating and leading the marketing efforts - this may involve putting together and delivering promotional material about the centre to prospective parents face-to-face and online.
* Overseeing and managing the Centre's resources. This includes keeping the stock room and management systems updated and ordering any relevant materials when required.
* Ensuring regular and accurate reports are made to the Principal.
* Overseeing and managing payments from parents and financial record-keeping.
* General office administration such as answering the phone, emails and copying important documents.
* Experience of educational settings; ideally UK based.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Eligible to work f/t in UK
* Available immediately
* Able to work in afternoons, evenings and weekends
* Able to convert admission queries professionally into enrolled students
* Able to develop a teaching plan and monthly calendar
* Able to discuss students progress with teachers and parents and develop improvement plans
* DBS or willing to obtain one
What you can expect:
We provide excellent training to start you on your career path within educational management. You will have the support from a committed director who is passionate about the positive impact we can have on the attainment of local children. You would be joining an established business that is looking to move to the next level.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and value diversity and inclusion. We are looking to recruit a full time, permanent manager to oversee and manage the day to day functions of the Centre. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and forward-thinking Manager for our Tuition Centre in Forest-Gate who is able to take initiative and be proactive.