An opportunity has emerged to join a global business specialising in services and solutions to the Financial Services market. The business is looking for an enthusiastic all-rounder with proven experience in technical architecture and design across a wide range of technologies. The Infrastructure Architect needs to be agile and innovate the creation of new ideas; not relying on antiquated process and principles.
* Virtualisation technologies in an enterprise environment
* Strong understanding of networking principles, including WAN connectivity, HSRP/Clustering, Vlan, routing
* Strong experience of building and configuring enterprise hardware such as firewall, switches, VPN, both internal and external load balancers
* Strong experience of building and configuring enterprise server hardware including but not limited to: SAN, Blade
* Strong working knowledge of Windows Server and Linux operating systems
* Strong working knowledge of Enterprise applications such as: AD, SQL, Exchange/O365, SCCM/Wsus
* Ability to prioritise and plan the delivery of key milestones on multiple project streams
* You need excellent communication skills, present a strong customer service awareness and be able to liaise with both internal and external service functions. You will need to be a self-starter with ability to work on your own initiative with proven customer service skills and a passion for delivering to high standards with the ability to write accurate reports and business cases.
* Must be customer facing - part of the role will be working with Customers to gather requirements - whether this is with internal stakeholders and customers, or with the businesses customers as part of a due diligence or implementation process in a confidential environment.
* Must have attention to detail and deliver consistent and accurate designs and documentation