IT Consultants - Financial Services
Up to £75,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for IT Consultants (Mid Level & Senior) on behalf of a growing, yet established consulting organisation based in the City of London. The IT Consultants will operate in a client-facing role and will work predominantly with Wealth Management & Investment Banking organisations in the UK (Mainly London), though they will be expected to have the flexibility and willingness to undertake projects in Europe from time to time. The IT Consultants will ideally come from a Data / Programming background in Consultancy and will be given a fantastic opportunity to cross-train into, and become certified in, Avaloq Banking systems configurations, implementations and deployments across their FS client-base.
IT Consultant Requirements:
* Previous experience of consulting, ideally within Financial Services
* Practical understanding of relational database technologies - Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server, etc.
* Ideally some programming experience in C++, Python, Java or C# though other languages are also considered
* Stakeholder engagement
* Requirement gathering
* End-user training
* Strong academic background including a 2:1 or above in a technical / highly numerate discipline from an established University is essential
* Experience with Avaloq Banking system would be massively beneficial though is not essential
* Any foreign languages would be advantageous though not essential - German or French ideally.
These IT Consultant roles are urgent, and we will be looking for shortlist for interview with immediate effect. If you are looking to take the next step in your career development, in joining an organisation who offer unlimited growth, training and progression opportunities then apply now for immediate consideration.
Oracle, IT, Consultant, Avaloq, Database, Programming, C++, Python, Java, Integration, Experience.