Haskell Developer - Urgent
City of London
£80,000 - £120,000 per annum
We have a number of urgent requirements available for permanent Haskell Developers, working for an established FinTech organisation based in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation who are at the forefront of Technology in their respective industry. These Haskell Developer roles will suit candidates who have strong experience in functional programming, along with a strong background in Haskell programming.
Haskell Developer Requirements
* Experience of developing solutions using Haskell
* Strong understanding of functional programming
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
* Experience of working in Financial Services / FinTech or a start-up type environment is required. Large corporates won't be right for this role.
* Ideally a Degree in a highly numerate discipline from a recognised University (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc)
This is a permanent role with a competitive salary of up to £120,000 plus benefits. If you are a Full Stack Developer or a Functional Programmer with a strong academic background and experience in Haskell, then please send your CV for immediate consideration.