Gas Engineer - Plumbing and Heating
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Due to increased work load we are looking for a Plumbing and Heating Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installation of domestic heating/boilers
- Fault finding and repairs to domestic heating
- Landlord gas safety checks and boiler changes
- General plumbing
- Complete bathroom fit outs
- Office fit outs
- New builds and extensions
Van and uniform supplied.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience.
LPG and oil an advantage.
24hour call out (optional).
To be considered for this role, please apply today.