We have been retained by a Top 10 practice firm to source an External Auditor to sit within their Bristol office. The successful candidates will be technically strong with strong communication skills.
- Audit senior in charge of undertaking work on a portfolio of audit clients
- Take ownership for initial planning of audits and identifying risk matters, reviewing of junior staff members work and completion of audit files to deadlines
- Produce management reports highlighting audit issues and providing potential solutions/recommendations
- Able to actively engage with client, in a professional manner, to gain a good understanding of their business
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams
- Interact with senior members of accounts, tax and other departments to ensure an effective and high level of service proved to the clients
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Strong technical skill set (IFRS, UK GAAP)
- Financial service knowledge is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Mentoring/Coaching experience desirable
To be considered for this role, please apply online with your most recent CV.